This summer we got to try something new….camping. I have heard about it, and known others who have gone and enjoyed it, but was just never able to go until now. Before I thought camping involved an Embassy Suites and hiking downstairs for breakfast in the morning and hiking from the managers reception in the evening back upstairs at the end of the day. Who knew the green things and little creeks in the lobby actually grew outdoors as well?
Nothing says cute like that, or does it say Sassy????EP (and I) learned from my sweetie how to make cobbler in the dutch oven. YUMMY!
Since this was the first time we went, EP slept in the boys tent, and we slept in the back of Toto. Our site was not really very flat, so my sweetie leveled out the car for us.
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM….oh, yeah, the hot chocolate too.
Ok, if you have never had marshmallow roasted over a campfire you are missing out. We only took 2 bags with us and that was NOT enough!

I am not sure why this is in there. I don't think I have gone 3 days with dirt on me before, but it was worth it!





1 comment:
what fun! I miss the AZ dirt.
Post a Comment