background

Shutterfly

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

C gets a haircut

I am still a professional haircutter. C had finally had enough with his long hair. He asked me to cut it for him, 20 minutes before we left for church. I can't do a professional job in less than 20 minutes when I still have to get ready for church and get Sassy Molassy's hair done too.

After church, he went from this......


to this...see how handsome he is. He was itchy from all the hair, so he decided to rinse off....

in the pool.....

with his sister.

Uh, water is a little cold this time of year.

1 comment:

uniquelynat said...

sooooo much cuter with short hair!!!! looks like you've been busy lately. many posts to read. fun that you are on again. looks like you've been doing lots of fun stuff! yay