Fall Break Fun....
Why these kids decided to watch a movie on a teeny tv outside on a front porch is beyond me, but when you are 12 and 13, it must make sense. Oh, I think it was because the weather was BEAUTIFUL outside, and they get fresh air while parking their brains for a little bit, and they could watch all the younger kids play.
They thought cookies sounded fun so I baked over 100 sugar cookies one day, and then remembered they need frosted the next day. It was not sounding so fun looking at all the naked cookies....so I decided I would mix up the frostings and put out the candies and sprinkles and let the kids go. Sounded like a good plan, but they got bored after a few. I had to remind the middle children that there was no need to make the 6 year old cry so much by only giving her 2 cookies to decorate while keeping 98 for themselves. They ended up doing what you see here....then I slapped frosting on the rest.
The ones on the bottom right are supposed to be vampires. My friend called and asked what they were, I had to admit that the kids told me the picture in the magazine wasn't real cookies. They were right. She called them my well, never mind. It might not sound Politically Correct if you aren't from here!





No comments:
Post a Comment