The Candlelier
Today I hung my "candlelier" that I earned at my Partylite party. I really wanted it the moment I first saw it, but I couldn't think of anyplace to put it but in the stairwell. It is very high up to put the hook in the ceiling there.
It is secured in the attic. I didn't want burning candles to come crashing down the stairs. That could be bad.
That would be EP casting a "spell" on me after I lit the candles.
This is how pretty it looks from loft level. The picture makes it look sort of weird and small in the big space, but it looks great. It is centered on the window and is over 2 feet wide.
This pumpkin and votive are my other favorite thing from my party. It looks much better in person.Other excitement in the day was taking the two oldest boys to pick up their glasses. We also went out to eat at our favorite Chipotle location for linner. Love their barbacoa crispy tacos with lime rice!






2 comments:
JENNY! Chipotle is my FAVE too!!! YUMMY!!!
Hey Jenny... SO Loni and I were discussing how your light your totaly fabulous "candleier" without falling down the stairs!!! Please have hubby or oldest son take a photo when you are lighting it and post to your blog, along with the emergency room bill. We both love it( SO BEAUTIFUL) but have many concerns for your safety!!
~K
Post a Comment