While we were at the game, Oldest child did some police dispatching. He also took a test to promote to sergeant. He is waiting on a letter of recommendation to promote. When I went to pick him up, I had the camera, he WAS NOT happy to see it, but boy were the advising officers happy to see it! They told him he isn't supposed to look like he is having fun, he needs more of a "am I done yet?" look to him!





2 comments:
Cool. How'd he get this gig?
I thought it was a group thing for the kids to stay out of trouble, husband said "No! They want them to become police officers". He was right.
It is a Police Explorers Post sponsored by Boy Scouts of America. They also have them in some areas for firefighters.
We always joke that if we had known all the free church clothes he would get, we would have signed him up sooner :)
Post a Comment