Are you ready for some FOOTBALL?????????????
The above photo is of middle child playing his first tackle game today. He has the all blue legs and is playing safety, which apparently is more boring then wide receiver. I enjoyed it because I knew the chances of him having more bruises was reduced greatly. He did get to tackle one guy and that was the highlight of the game....but halftime....
brought a lovely cloud of dust, which is hard to see in this picture, so you will just have to believe me. The team ran for the baseball dugouts and the parents ran to the cars. It lasted about 10 minutes, then the air was clear, cooler and we had some sprinkles..It was a beautiful second half!
This is towards the end of the game, middle child has the blue legs, and football friend has the red and blue legs. The score was a lot to not a lot. I think maybe 34 to 6. Our boys had 6 touchdowns and the other team had 1. Why not just count them as one point instead of 6 and then the extra point? Well, why is tennis "love" and then counts by 15? Why not just zero to 4? In any case, I learned that apparently I do appreciate the guys in the box that narrate everything because it is hard to see the ball and tell who has it if you don't have all the numbers memorized. I think it would be easier to see the ball if it were fluorescent pink or something besides brown.





No comments:
Post a Comment