I don't even know that I should share this photo with you, but what the heck.....middle child was playing with young daughter, mostly because she was whining, and she wanted to play "dress up". For some reason, he didn't fit into any of her little dresses....so she assigned him other things to wear....
Last night we had a football game. Middle Child and Football Friend had their teams introduced at half time. It was a good game, if you were from our small 3A school, but if you were from the Junior team from the 5A School, you probably didn't enjoy it as much.
Young Daughter and neighbor friend had ALOT of fun jumping up and down "dancing" everytime the band played, which was alot. Even though they look like orphans, they really aren't!
This is a picture of Big Red Bus along with the kids that ride it to and from school. Everybody looks so happy because it is not killer hot out, and because school is out (for the day at least!)
Today is a trip to the "city" for a doctor appointment and to pick a few things up, football practice, and a game tomorrow morning. Everyone is home from school and ready for lunch! I am still not sold on early release every Friday, but I am sure we will all get used to it. When the weather cools off, it will be nice.
Young Daughter and neighbor friend had ALOT of fun jumping up and down "dancing" everytime the band played, which was alot. Even though they look like orphans, they really aren't!
This is a picture of Big Red Bus along with the kids that ride it to and from school. Everybody looks so happy because it is not killer hot out, and because school is out (for the day at least!)
Today is a trip to the "city" for a doctor appointment and to pick a few things up, football practice, and a game tomorrow morning. Everyone is home from school and ready for lunch! I am still not sold on early release every Friday, but I am sure we will all get used to it. When the weather cools off, it will be nice.We did have big rain last night after midnight. I guess that would be this morning. We are going to have to drain some of the pool for the third time. I LOVE all this rain!






2 comments:
A picture is worth a THOUSAND words and a scrapbook page... to be brought out when he is older and dating his future wife.
Early release every Friday?! Ew! I'm glad I'm in a school district with relatively normal hours.
Does Middle Child know you posted that pic? Aren't Blogs grand? We had dress-up photos of my little brother but they have long disappeared. The great thing about the Internet is that they can live forever!
Post a Comment