For my Tuesday night class we did a 2 page lo. The ladies got to practice their sanding skills.


Since all the boys were gone, EP got to come to class and be a little creative herself. That would be a pig.
This was based on a picture she did when she was about 3. She was so mad at one of her brothers (I am sure you will never guess which one), she took her magna doodle out and drew a picture of rain. She drew herself standing under an umbrella, and her brother standing in the rain getting wet. That was the worst thing she could think of to do. (how I miss those days). She recreated the picture at class on a much larger scale...
This is a horrible picture of the three of us. OK, this picture was removed because it was so bad!
We had a special treat when we were done, the Belly Dance recital was still going on in another part of the building. Normally we scrap in a classroom, and the gym has a belly dance class going on. This was their "end of semester" recital.


This would be the instructor

This would be the instructor trying to kill the program director with embarrassment. I told him afterwords the worst we would ever do to him would be make him cut some paper and glue it on to more paper.

The class is for all ages

But it will not include us scrappers!
1 comment:
Oh my!!! Never would I ever wear a belly dancers outfit...picture jello jigglers as I dance about. eeewwwww!!!
You tease us with the knowlegde of the horrible picture then take it away. Lets see it! :o)
Sydney is a hoot! Glad she got to be creative during class and reminess about the good old days when your brother standing in the rain with no umbrella was punishment. LOL!
Hows the pavers/landscaping coming along?
Post a Comment