background

Shutterfly

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Surf's UP!

In a last ditch effort to kill himself before he left on the bus for a summer program in the pines, C spent yesterday afternoon trying to "surf" in the pool....
I spent about 30 minutes trying to capture this photo...
Before....
After

I thought I did get a few good "air" shots...





This one he was talking to EP and the floatie got tossed to the other end of the pool when I went "click"
He was singing and dancing...
And having fun.
He did make it to the pines today. So far, no rules have been broken.....


2 comments:

Jolene George said...

Looks like he's having a blast. I'd be scared to death he's fall back and smack his head on the rocks.

Krafty Kiesha said...

Jenny these pictures are great! I just love them! I am so glad that I am not the only person left with rough and tumble boys! Not this new generation of girly boys :)