This is the new patio. There is paver dust all over so you can't see the beautiful colors in the circle or on the edge. If you look in the upper right, just in front of the neighbors hose reel, you can see the brown sticks of what was my big beautiful Orange Jubilee. I don't think she made the move too well.

I sprayed the pavers off to check the color.

The sidewalk on the gate side, and yes, we do have pink flowers in hell. They are on a very spiky Bougainvillea if that tells you anything.

A view of the "alley"

A view up the alley, You can see where the planters are going on the right side.
A happy little cherry tomato

Some "real" pink flowers that I am planting in a teacup.

1 comment:
Oh my gosh! It is looking BEAUTIFUL!!! The design is amazing...I love it! We have RV gat's on that side so it's a little wider. Not alot wider since they really are not true full sized RV gates. Keep sharing pictures are more gets done. it's all so great! I'm sure you're thrilled!
Post a Comment