background

Shutterfly

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Saturday Projects

I finally was able to try out bountifulbaskets.org and get a produce basket. I was pleasantly surprised at the assortment of goodies!
The kids were not sure what to eat first! We are out of carrots in the garden, so now we are eating "regular" carrots again until the next crop of carrots comes up.

Another project was cleaning out the garage....this is all the "stuff" moved from one side to the other so the guy could put cabinets in.


It is nice to not have to see the "stuff" and I have spent hours unpacking boxes of "stuff" that haven't seen the light of day in 2 years.


There is even a little counter by the freezer, makes putting groceries away nice!

I can hardly wait to see what projects I do this week.

No comments: