background

Shutterfly

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, January 5, 2008

HMMMM.....

So I guess alot has happened since I posted last. I will try to be a better poster.

My friend Greg Griffin has the coolest barber shop in San Francisco. He has been nominated for the sweetest thing (I have no idea what that is exactly) but he needs votes! You can vote for him here by clicking on his picture
http://www.dailycandy.com/sweetest_things/2007/san_francisco/touch.jsp

or with the link below


December 21, 2007Sweetest Things 2007: Touch and GoVote for Your Favorite Touch Nominee
It’s the last day of Sweetest Things nominations (although you have until January 14 to vote). Until the winners are announced on February 1, it’s anybody’s prize.
Today, you’re hooked on a feeling. Vote for the spa, service, or aesthetician that made you swoon.
And the nominees are…


Greg GriffinThe Barber Lounge After branching out on his own, stylist Greg Griffin was was inspired by a female client to turn his gorgeous SoMa loft into a one-stop-maintenance shop for guys and gals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

k well hope you haven't fallen off the face of the earth! and that all is well with you.... ;)

Unknown said...

Hey, just thought I would drop by!! Hope all is well!! Talk to you later! . . . Tammy