background

Shutterfly

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Easy Bake Heaven....

Tonite we got the Easy Bake Oven down from the closet. Santa brought this lovely gift, but we only want to play with it 10 minutes before bed or before school. The pictures say it all....



Before we started mixing up the "frosting", she said "we could pretend it is a pancake and just put syrup on it!". Might have been a wise choice.


How can you say "no" to that face?


After the last picture was taken, she was off for her next adventure. Until she discovered "frosting" on her toes. I haven't gone back in the kitchen to look.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny, cute pics. Where did you get that oven? is it an old one? I have never seen one like it and didn't find it on the Hasbro web site. My daughter got one for this Christmas and everything seems to burn on the edges. Your daughters looks more like a microwave. Looks like she sure had fun with it.
Lisa

Jenny said...

Hi Lisa!

Ours was delivered from Santa in the North Pole. I actually think I saw some at Walmart once. I think the "new" edition is the "oven" shape and is pink and purple.

We didn't have any problems with burning. I think this weekend she is baking cookies for us! YUM!