background

Shutterfly

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, December 25, 2006

New tradition.....

Not riding the bike in the house, but it was pretty funny to watch younger son zoom from the living room, through the room-in-the-middle-of-the-house-that-serves-no-purpose, into the family room, through the nook, into the kitchen and around the island down through the pantry hallway and back into the living room. It was a big figure 8.
This might just be a new tradition, a gingerbread house on Christmas Day. Maybe before Christmas, who knows.
It wasn't quite homemade, but everyone had fun, and the $9 spent was definately worth NOT having a huge mess to clean up!
How cute is that?

1 comment:

Laurie said...

...I hope I'm typing something because Blogger won't let me see what it is! You've been busy posting - I'm going to try updating tomorrow since today is Christmas part II - my Mom's house (part III is on Sunday with my Dad at my Sister's house). The Gingerbread house looks great! And I think I can smell the cinnamon rolls from here - mmmmmmmm.

Has EP stopped her crying jags yet? I'll tell you later about the warning letter that YD got from Santa!

Laurie