background

Shutterfly

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Shadow Box Art

Look at this great find I picked up last week? It is 36" square and is now hung in the entry way to my studio!



2 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks great! The way you said it I assume you bought it 'as is' and didn't assemble it yourself, yes? Not that I wouldn't expect you to put something like that together...oh...my foot seems to be getting deeper into my mouth.

I kept forgetting to check your blog so I finally added it to my "Morning Coffee" (it's an extension in
Firefox that automatically opens certain desired sites on certain days at the press of one button. Love it!). Hopefully I'll be a little more prompt in the future and notice when your Birthday has passed! What is the general number?

Jenny said...

Yes it was "as is" because it would have cost WAY more money as a "kit". I want to redo it, but that will be awhile down the line...I a couple other items to finish first :)I knew just to buy the shadowbox would cost at least $80, if not more, and I paid $39 for this completed!

General number of birthday day or years????????????