background

Shutterfly

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.

Monday, February 5, 2007

Our Solar System

The middle child has a report due on the solar system. I read as he talked about our "galexy" and the planets within "Meacury, Venes, Earth, Mars, Juptir, Satern, Urnaus and Neptine". I asked if it was his final draft and thankfully he said "no". Then he went to tell me "I just need to make sure I crossed my T's and dotted my i's.". I explained that somethings weren't spelled correctly and he told me he would "check it out".


He did have a very nice paragraph about Pluto now being a "friged ball of ice and rock" and explained that it is now a "dwarf planet". I did some research and it seems they are still discussing what Pluto is. I guess either way, he is right.



On other exciting or depressing news, it was 80 here today. Way too hot if you ask me!

1 comment:

Jolene George said...

Jenny...I have a blogging friend that is a TLC consultant. She had a link on her blog to a cafe' press line of shirts that have sayings perfect for you. Here's the link. http://www.cafepress.com/swelldesigner/1678969