Welcome to our home......



We took these after we had pulled the temporary paper shades out of the windows before the blinds were installed. 




And the closet under the stairs, which some think should be their playroom, and others think should be their bedroom....















3 comments:
I totally didn't know what your blog was till I was searching for digital scrapbook stuff and here your blog is! LOL Didn't know you moved either! Are you still in coolidge? YOur house is AMAZING!! LOVE IT!!! Piper is of course so cute and you all look like you are doing really good!! I'm sure tyler loved getting his pic taken at work! HA HA!! Gotta love being a mom! Payback!! Talk to ya soon! Love ya!
So how many times have you been down the slide? What a fun idea! Love the new house (fun to see my Easter bunny that you still have!), Cindy
That house is magical. So much fun. Glad you finally put SOMETHING on this blog, Jenny!
Post a Comment