okay...so the boys don't look thrilled. LOL! I wasn't planning on dying eggs, but Cody and Cole decided they want to. It's a good thing I still have dye cups from last year and have lots of eggs. I was at Fry's earlier and they we're completely out. Since we don't go to church till 3:00 I will let them dye them in the morning. I agree...we're all more interested in eating them! :o)
1 comment:
okay...so the boys don't look thrilled. LOL! I wasn't planning on dying eggs, but Cody and Cole decided they want to. It's a good thing I still have dye cups from last year and have lots of eggs. I was at Fry's earlier and they we're completely out. Since we don't go to church till 3:00 I will let them dye them in the morning. I agree...we're all more interested in eating them! :o)
Post a Comment